1 General remarks
- Sammelkartenmarkt Limited & Co. KG collects, processes and uses your personal data in compliance with the strict German and European data protection regulations. Apart from certain particulars required to offer you our services, you may determine yourself which information to provide.
- On our website we use, as far as possible, secure transmission technologies, e.g. SSL encryption. However, data transfer on the internet, especially the communication via e-mail, may involve security gaps. A complete data protection against access of third parties is not possible.
- By using the website www.magiccardmarket.eu (hereafter: online platform), but at the latest when registering as a user, you grant your consent to the collection, processing and use of the entered personal data by the Sammelkartenmarkt Limited & Co. KG as responsible entity on their servers. Please note that the data transmitted by you as part of the use of the website are processed and saved by means of an EDP system. It is understood that we treat your personal data strictly confidentially .
- Personal data, i.e. specific data about the personal or factual circumstances of a particular or identifiable natural person, are only collected as far as necessary for the fulfilment of the contract and for the provision of contractual services. The collection of data is carried out exclusively to the extent provided by you.
- The processing of personal data may consist in saving, changing, transmitting, blocking and deleting of these data. Any personal data are only saved by us as long as this is necessary for the respective specified purpose or we are obligated by law to save this information.
- Already when visiting our website, your information may also be saved to the server when having access (e.g. date, time, pages visited). This data is not considered personal data, but they are anonymised, for example name of the internet provider, type of internet browser, pages visited on the website. These data are used for statistical purposes only and to improve our services. By accessing the site data may also be saved on your computer. These data are called “Cookies” and they facilitate the use of the website. However, you have the option to deactivate this function in your web browser. This may result in limitations when using our website.
- The user’s personal data will not be transmitted to any third party. Exempt from this are only the service partners of the Sammelkartenmarkt Limited & Co. KG needed for the completion of the contractual relationship, e.g. providers of payment services (such as e.g. PayPal). In these cases the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) will be strictly observed, the data transfer will be restricted to a minimum extent.
- You shall be entitled to the right of withdrawal of the consent with effect for the future at all times and without limitations. The contact data for exercising the withdrawal may be found in the About us section of our website.
- You have the right to information free of charge on your stored personal data as well as to the correction, deletion or blocking thereof, in as far as personal data are concerned for the purposes of the BDSG. In order to contact us, please use the contact data to be found in the About us section of our website.
2 Necessary data for registration
- In order to be able to use the online platform, certain personal data have to be collected during registration. The required pieces of information are:
- first name and surname
- your e-mail address as well as
- a personal user name chosen by yourself and
- a personal login password chosen by yourself
- This information is necessary to enable the purpose of the online platform which is purchase and sale of trading cards between users.
- Your user name, your first name and your place of residence are visible for other users.
- When registering as private seller, a verification by means of checking your banking information will be done. You will be asked to provide a valid european bank account. We will issue two transfers to this bank account. You will have to provide the two transfer amounts in order to complete registration as a seller.
- When registering as a professional user, you will have to provide a proof of identity (ID card scan) and a proof of your professional activity (scan of your business registration). These docuements will only be used for the activation of your account and will not be communicated to a third party.
- Apart from that you may add further voluntary information, such as your phone number and your bank details or your VAT No. and company name (for commercial accounts). All voluntary data may be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future by deleting these data from your profile.
3 E-Mail correspondence
- Messages from other users as well as requests from other users will be sent to you via e-mail. It is ensured that your e-mail address will not be disclosed to other users.
4 Use of data via application programming interface (API)
- The use of the API using a permanent Access Token enables you to access your own inventory data as well as publicly available data such as trading card prices etc. Neither you have access to other user’s inventory data, nor do other users have access to your inventory data. We are entitled to record each access to the API.
- Commercial developers of apps and similar application programmes are provided with an App Key. Here too, no personal data or granting of access rights to such data will be passed on at first.
- Our website uses the Facebook button of the social network facebook.com, operated by the Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. Hereafter referred to in short as “Facebook”. The Facebook button is characterised by the Facebook logo, a white “f” on blue ground.
- If you call up a site on the online platform containing the Facebook button, your browser will directly set up a connection to the Facebook servers. The contents of the plugin will be transmitted by Facebook directly to their server and will be integrated into the website.
- By integrating the plugins Facebook receives the information that you have called up the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged on to Facebook, Facebook can allocate the visit to your Facebook account. If you push the Facebook button or leave a commentary, the corresponding information will be directly transmitted by your browser and saved to Facebook
- If you do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our website, you need to log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
6 Google Analytics
- Our website uses the Google Analytics service. This web analytics service is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereafter: Google).
- This analysis tool operates on the basis of cookies. Cookies are text files which are sent when visiting a website and temporarily stored on the hard drive of the website’s user to enable an analysis of the website use. The information stored by cookies is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and is stored there.
- Our website also uses the services of Twitter of the Twitter Inc, 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA (hereafter: Twitter). Due to the use of Twitter and the “re-tweet” function the websites visited by you are linked to your Twitter account and are disclosed to other users. With this forwarding of data your data is also transmitted to Twitter.
- Your Twitter privacy settings may be changed in the account settings (http://twitter.com/account/settings).